The end of month has come and gone and a new month is here. If you’re excited and ready to embrace it then chances are you are having success. If you are on the other end of the spectrum, well then most likely you have already given up.
If you have been trying to find the “secret” to massive success by hoping it will arrive on your “someday ship”…STOP LOOKING
What you do today and every day can make everyday your best day.
- Show up. Show up consistently and on time. Sometimes, the only edge you need you gain by just showing up consistently. Be committed for the long-haul (average of 22 work days per month).
- Make the call, send the email or text you were dreading. Don’t hesitate, procrastinate or the failure will resonate.
- Greet everyone as if they are going to make a purchase. Everyone is a buyer! The only question is…when?
- Become a willing participant in your continued growth and development. Read a book that helps develop or improve a skill. Watch a video that inspires you to take action. Listen to a Podcast that opens your mind to new ideas and challenges you. Learn something new today!
- Interact with the loyal customers who already Like, Trust and Respect you. The best clients are loyal clients.
- Offer something of value! Don’t just sell…provide value to potential customers by exceeding their expectations.
- Plant the seeds of prosperity. In today’s economic climate you are not touching just one person you are touching every branch on their social media tree. When you connect with one person you extend your branch to the next customer (without your knowledge) and the connection grows. The fruits of prosperity may not present itself immediately but over time the dividends payout exponentially.
- Put in the effort and fail instead of failing for lack of effort. With each successful “no” you receive it brings you closer to a “yes”.
“The accomplishment of any goal is the progressive accumulation, or compound effect, of small steps taken consistently over time.” – Darren Hardy