According to research, businesses that effectively engage their customers – top performing 50% – generated almost 70% greater revenue.
Some fundamental rules to providing exceptional employee/customer encounter:
1. Structured developmental learning improves the confidence/competence loop.
2. Emotion frames the employee-customer encounter. It’s vital to not think like an economist when assessing those interactions.
3. High-performance requires deliberate and interactive intervention.
4. “Consistency is key in high performing Teams – figure out the ‘formula for success’.”-Trevor Moawad.
5. The fundamental errors organizations make are to assume the client interaction always follows the same immutable rules & that all employees should be able to provide exceptional service in the same manner.