High-performance leaders use self-discovery to empower their teams to create. Brendon Burchard said “The most important lesson in leadership is that people support what it is they create.” If people are involved in the ideation of a vision, creating mindsets, brainstorming, and figuring out the roadmap…they’ll work to give that “vision” life.
If we show up strong, capable, disciplined and focused we create predictable outcomes. Bigger, better and more adventurous. More so, if we don’t do those things…we stall.
All results must begin with daily bahavior. The choice to show-up and do the work is the paradigm shift required to move mountains.
Effective leaders understand the nuances of connecting people with the right level of work. The key activities that stretches their skills just outside the current comfort level.
5 methods for supporting a vision we create.
- Create an environment of collective thinking.
- Enlist people to believe in and shape the vision.
- Leverage the mindset switch to the role-model mindset.
- Be the center of stability in the moments of chaos.
- Model the rule of fundementals. “Success isn’t doing the extraordinary things – it’s doing the ordinary things extraordinary.” – Jim Rhon
Embrace the grind. Enjoy the journey. Keep listening.