📚Are you simply consuming information or are you actually digesting and applying it?
📈If you truly want to improve, it is not enough to just take in information. It requires understanding.
✖️Now this is the difference between breadth and depth.
☑️Breadth is the range of things that you know.
✅While depth is a level to which you understand it.
Can you identify 1 area that you could deepen your understanding?
Because mastery is achieved, not based on how much you know… But how well you know it! 🧐
5️⃣practical applications: knowledge sharing.
- Set purpose: create knowledge channels.
- Recognize individuals: tap into your teams’ motivations
- Setup a cadence of collaborative review
- Create cross-functional projects
- Prevent knowledge hoarding before it stalls progress.
Embrace the grind. Enjoy the journey. Keep listening.