Five practical applications:
- You are the one holding yourself back. Make a list of your accomplishments, write them out, and read them aloud.
- Realize that “good enough” rarely is. Keep Learning.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out for help. Talking to a professional can help you gain insights that will be beneficial on your journey.
- Maintain visual clarity on the goal. Knowing exactly what you want is the biggest predictor of achieving it.
- Regulate your emotions and stimulate your mind. Knowing when to “change the channel” is key for getting through challenges.