Here’s 5 practical applications.
- Recognize success and give an abundance of credit.
- Coach others. Helping others master their talents is the ultimate reward.
- Brainstorm with others. Put your ideas on the table and encourage the team to build on, improve, or toss the ideas out as appropriate.
- Meet unspoken needs. Recognize when someone is struggling with an emotion, and connect with a word of encouragement and support.
- Listen. Don’t merely listen to pickup on what you expect to hear; to formulate a response.
🤔Listen to understand.
❓Ask clarifying questions.
⚖️Look for balance in perspective.