There is a cataclysmic shift in interpersonal relationships and the evolving landscape of leadership is focused on behaviors rather than individuals.
Here are 5 practical applications of the leadership landscape:
- create a cadence of communication,
- write down the plan with clarity and specificity,
- support a winning culture of collaboration, responsibility, and accountability,
- develop an educational strategy that supports behaviors and reinforces fundamental activities,
- and validate contributions, encourage ideation, empower decision-making, and develop a system that includes explicit priorities.
Embrace the grind. Enjoy the journey. Keep listening.