Embrace your journey; your past challenges are stepping stones to your future successes. In my journey, I’ve grappled with confidence, often feeling competent but not exceptional.
This changed during a career transition. I began journaling, varying from brief notes to full articles, a practice that anchored me.
As a leader who values steady growth and self-awareness, I’ve developed a style that harmonizes my high aspirations with a grounded sense of humility.
This period allowed me to delve into numerous leadership books, gradually integrating their wisdom into my approach. This reflection and learning have been pivotal in shaping my leadership style.
- Start a daily journal to track progress and reflect on experiences.
- Read a variety of leadership books to broaden your perspective.
- Set small, achievable goals to build confidence and competence.
- Regularly assess and adjust your goals to align with your vision.
- Cultivate humility and empathy as key traits of your leadership style.